The company "Upiria P.C.", located at Thessaloniki, street Egnaita 154, with reference number 158465440000 (hereinafter the "Company") has created the website www.upiria.com to offer information and services to its visitors.
1. The Company has no responsibility for actions by individuals or organizations, wherever such reside, as a result of direct or indirect information included or available in this website, regardless of whether such information is provided by Company or another third party.
2. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any damage that may arise, in any way related to the access or use of www.upiria.com including, indicatively, any loss or damage caused by viruses that may affect the equipment of users (PC) or the validity of the information obtained by users through www.upiria.com
3. The Company does not guarantee, that the website's context will be at all times up to date, secure, with no errors, will meet the users demands and that the results, which will emerge from its use will be reliable, accurate and without errors.
2. Copyright and Intellectual property
1. The copyrights of this website's content, including, without limitation, all documents, files, texts, images, graphics and attachments included in it as well as the website's general depiction, constitute trademarks of Company unless stated otherwise, are property of the Company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek EU and international law.
2. It is against the law to copy, reproduce, modify in any way, part or all of the contents of www.upiria.com without the prior written consent of the Company.
3. Except if stated otherwise, the copy for commercial purposes, amendment or reproduction of part or whole of this website's contents in any form, which is based on this website, and / or its contents, or its inclusion in other websites, electronic retrieval systems, is prohibited. No link in this website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of Company.
3. Links to other websites
1. The website www.upiria.com, may contain links to websites operated by external third parties; users may be able to browse through various links (links, hyperlinks, banners, videos) to websites operated by external third parties for the content of which such third parties shall be exclusively responsible. The Company:
a. does not represent such external third parties and/or their websites and as such, the Company
b. does not guarantee their availability
c. does not control and bears no responsibility for their content, the policy for the protection of personal data nor for the quality, the correctness, lawfulness, completeness, the current character and the accuracy of the information or for the features of the products or services referred to in the above-mentioned websites.
d. bears no liability for their content, as well as for any errors or malfunctions of external third-party websites, nor for any damage or injury caused to users as a result of accessing and using the information provided in such websites, since user access such websites on their own responsibility.
The website is addressed to adults (i.e. investors and individuals seeking information about the Company). The Company does not collect nor intends to collect information from or regarding children and minors.
5. Users’ obligations
1. The status of “user” of this website is personal for each user and as such, it should not be shared with other individuals. If a username and/or password has been provided, users accept that they shall keep them safe and secret and they also agree to:
a. notify the Company as soon as they become aware of any unauthorized exposure or use of the personal username and/or password,
b. bear full responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from such unauthorized use or exposure.
2. Users bear full liability for providing all equipment necessary to access the website and for all relevant third-party charges (i.e. telephone charges and Internet Service Provider charges).
3. Users agree to use the website only in accordance with the present Terms. In case that an unauthorized use of this Website by users causes damage to any individual, who will subsequently bring legal action against the Company, users agree to indemnify the Company for all losses and/or damages arising from such a claim.
4. Users of this website undertake:
a. to abstain from any action, when using this Website, whether intended or otherwise, which is contrary to any legal or regulatory requirements of any kind regarding any activity undertaken thereby,
b. to not use this Website to make unauthorized efforts to access the Company’s systems or third-party networks,
c. to not use this Website to carry out any business without the company’s permission,
d. to not use this Website to transfer any material which is defamatory, offensive or threatening or which violates third-party rights, or is intended to cause disruption, harassment or unnecessary concern to any third party, or to send messages that users know that are false or to use this Website for any such purpose,
e. to inform immediately the Company regarding to any claim or action of any kind against them (users) for any use of this website, in order for the Company to immediately cease the action for which the charge was made,
f. to promptly inform the Company regarding any changes related to their registration data in order for users to ensure, as they are required, that their registration details are kept up to date.
6. Transfer of software
The use of software downloaded from this website solely depends on the discretion and assessment of possible risks by users who must ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and notes of licensing of software downloaded from this Website to their personal computer, as well as that software is compatible with their computer and does not contain viruses.
7. Changes to the website
The Company reserves the right to amend or to remove any part or the entire Website at any time without prior notice. Any amendments shall apply from the next time user visit the Website. Users of this Website are not entitled to any compensation for damages that may arise out of their failure to use the Website and/or from any bugs, interruptions, defects or delays in the functioning of the Website or the transmission of information on the internet through this Website.
8. Contact us
All questions shall be sent via e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Information about the services of the Company and its affiliates (e.g., updates on latest news) may be sent, from time to time, via e-mail or by post. If users do not wish to receive such information, they may opt-out, at any time, via an e-mail sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case any of the present terms is deemed to be non-applicable, this shall not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining terms.
The present terms constitute the entire agreement between each user and the Company and govern the access to the website and its use by users. The present terms shall prevail over any other written agreement between each user and the Company regarding the use of this Website.
The present terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek and EU legislation. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the present terms shall be exclusively resolved by the competent courts of Komotini city, Greece.